The European Cooking Trip is sold as a complete package for US$ 5.950 per person. Visit the Currency Converter to see this price in your own currency.
This price is including:
- Pickup at any specific location in Paris, France, on the morning of the first day
- Transport through more than 7 European countries in a European mini-van
- Your own English speaking tour guide and driver during the entire trip
- All necessary toll payments and taxes on European highways and roads
- Introduction lunch on the first day
- Accommodation for all nights at all locations
- Breakfast (buffet) at every location
- One hands-on cooking course by local chefs including lunch and/or dinner in 7 countries
- Transfers from the accommodation to the courses locations and local markets
- All necessary ingredients for the cooking courses
- All necessary equipment for the cooking courses
- Drop off at any specific location Berlin, Germany
- Unlimited bottled drinking water on the road.
- All government taxes.
- A FREE EUROPEAN COOKING TRIP APRON.
Not included are:
- International flights to Paris, France (this is where the trip starts)
- International flights from Berlin, Germany (this is where the trip ends)
- Lunches and dinners, unless part of the cooking course
- Optional tours offered at every location on the ‘free day’ in every country.
- Laundry (available at every location)
- Travel visa (when necessary)
- Personal travel insurance
- Alcohol, drinks
Travelling through various beautiful European countries
Scouring markets for the freshest ingredients
Preparing and tasting traditional meals with highly experience chefs
GET YOUR FRIENDS TOGETHER AND JOIN IN ON THE EUROPEAN TRIP OF A LIFETIME!
Every edition of the European Cooking Trip runs with a minimum of 4 participants, to a maximum of 8 participants.
Combine the joy of travelling through the various European countries in a luxury van with the joy of tasting local culinary ingredients of traditional meals.
What's the best time to go on the European Cooking Trip?
Europe is best enjoyed in the summer time, which is in the months May, June, July and August, with the so-called Indian summer days in September.
You can already make your reservation for the European Cooking Trip in the summer of 2017.
The experienced and fully certified guide on this trip is Ramon Stoppelenburg, also the organizer of this trip. He will also be your permanent driver and companion in Europe and handles all behind-the-scenes logistics and is there to help with anything from haggling for a rug to buying a tube of toothpaste. Everything will be arranged for you, so you don’t have to worry about anything yourself.
Transport by mini-van
The best way to travel from one location to the next in Europe is by car and therefore we will be travelling in a luxury people transporter like the new Opel Vivaro or the Ford Transit. These vans are excellent ways of transportation, while still enjoying the scenery surrounding you.
According to European laws, your driver has to take a fifteen minutes break after every two hours of driving. Your driver will comply with this law, which should be no problem for all participants as it gives nice breaks on the road to stretch the legs or have a meal.